8/8/11

London Series: Riot in Peckham

the hood is on fire
London riots hit Peckham and only an hour ago the mood here was perfectly peaceful



our funny song "and I don't go to Hackney, cause someone might stab me" turned out to be pretty close to reality.

edit: 12:27 AM

v for vendetta? I can't believe how fast it is spreading

edit: 7:37 AM from around 40 places to 67 places just overnight, the v for vendetta theory starts to sound real. Helicopters and police cars all around don't make a difference. How am I getting to the airport today?
And it is getting really really ugly...

11:49 Everything is fine. People are gathering to clean the mess. Hope Pechkam will sleep safe tonight.

No comments:

Lately...

About

I plant a lime, you pick a coconut!
or
Ur interpretations of all the things I don't say...
Bedroom Destinesia

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP